Getting your beloved furbaby to “go” where you want them to can be such a pain. And potty training is a chore! With the Simple Solution Pee Post® Outdoor Dog Training Aid, and a little patience, you can help your pet hit the spot. The secret is in the pheromones. Dogs mark their territory by depositing pheromones when they urinate. Our pee post is infused with pheromones, which prompt your dog’s natural instinct to urinate. Follow the instructions, and keep to a dedicated daily routine of positive reinforcement. You can do this.
- MARKING THE SPOT - Simple Solution Pee Post® Outdoor Potty Training Aid for puppies and adult dogs encourages them to eliminate in a specific area of your yard.
- WHEN NATURE CALLS - Pee Post® is a non-toxic pheromone-infused yard stake that prompts your dog’s natural response to urinate.
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE - With Go Here™ technology, Pee Post® can be used alone as a housetraining aid, or used in conjunction with other dog housetraining methods.
- KEEP IT CONTAINED - Helps make cleaning up after your dog and maintaining your lawn easier.
- GET IN THE GROOVE - For best results, keep a dedicated daily routine until your pet consistently eliminates near the post.
Choose the desired outdoor spot for your pet to do his business - preferably a quiet grassy area, away from your pet's food and water. Gently hammer the rounded head of the Pee Post 4" to 5" into the ground. Tip: Keep your pet indoors while you're hammering so he won't associate the loud noise with the Pee Post. Introduce your pet to the Pee Post, with Go Here technology. Let him smell the special marking pheromones. When he goes, praise him enthusiastically. If he does not perform, do not scold him, but continue to bring him back to the spot each time he may need to go. Continue this process until your pet consistently eliminates near the Pee Post.
Training Tips :
- Keep the post in an area that is available to your dog, but away from his bed and food.
- When accidents happen, remove all traces of the odors to prevent your dog from repeat marking.
- Try OUT! Stain & Odor Remover for all of life's little messes.