Syncra Silent: a new generation range of pumps, created to pair elevated performances with extreme silence and energy saving. Thanks to their innovative technology, these pumps can be used in a great number of different applications. In fact, Syncra Silent pumps are ideal for fresh water and marine aquariums, terrariums and turtle tanks, protein skimmers, water-cooling, indoor and outdoor fountains and for any other application that requires a high performance, extremely silent pump. Syncra Silent: design, reliability, 100% silence, fused with Sicce's superior technology.
- Wet & dry application
- Thermal protection to prevent overheating
- Taller suction cups to prevent vibrations
- Energy efficient motor
- AISI 316 Stainless steel shaft (OPTIONAL ceramic shaft)
- Click here for Sicce Syncra Silent Pump spec sheet
- Click here for instructionmanual.
USE AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
The multifunctional pumps SYNCRA are made by the following components :
1. Motor body completely submersible and insulated by epoxy resin
2. Impeller assembly wear-resistant and noise-proof (ceramic shaft from mod. 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/5.0)
3. Water flow regulator from min. (-) to max. (+) assembled to the pre-chamber
4. Threaded pre-chamber (½” Gas mod.0.5/1.5/2.0; ¾” Gas mod. 2.0/2.5/3.0; 1” Gas mod. 3.5/4.0/5.0)
5. Suction cups
6. Pump back cover
7. Threaded adaptors
9. Intake grill
PUMP INSTALLATION: USE AND REGULATION
Proceed as follow to install the pump:
- Insert the suction cups in the holes under the pump body (5+1); clean the basin, fountain or aquarium wall and pressing the pump on the suction cups to fix it.
- Turn the water flow regulator on the front side of the pump to change the flow (3). SYNCRA is provided with 2 threaded adaptor (7) to which can be attached either flexible or rigid tubes suitable to adapt the pump for many uses. In case of “dry” use (out of water), take away the intake grill (9).
- Position the flow regulator according to the graining and detach it (3) pushing it softly out of its place. Screw the 2 adaptors in the inlet and outlet holes and connect the tubes. Insert the plug in the socket.
For the periodic maintenance of the pump, first of all unplug the plug from the electric socket and then take the pump.
Proceed in the following way:
- Take away the pre-filter (8), the ring nut (9) and then the threaded pre-chamber (4);
- Take away the rotor (2) and rinse it under fresh water.
- Always check the condition of the o-rings. Any damage to the o-rings, even small, can seriously endanger the pump performances. In this case it is recommended to substitute them.
- Rinse each part with water, using a soft brush to remove the deposit. Then assemble everything in the inverse order
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GUARANTEE
This product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for five (3+2) years from date of purchase.This warranty is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. This excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss, loss or damage to livestock, personal property or damage to animate or inanimate objects, irrespective of the cause thereof. Before returning the filter under warranty terms, please ensure that all setup and maintenance instructions have been followed. If you are in doubt, please contact your local aquatic specialist retailer for further advice before returning the product. WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED SICCE DEALER. WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
*For more details visit: https://www.sicce.com/it/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc2ljY2UuY29tL2l0L2F3X2hlbHBkZXNrL3RpY2tldC9pbmRleC8%2C/