- Himalaya Healthy Pet Food For Puppy Dogs - Chicken & Rice
Himalaya Healthy Pet Food For Puppy Dogs - Chicken & Rice
You Save: Rs. 235.00 (10%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Himalaya Healthy Dog food is a complete and balanced diet for puppies manufactured by Himalaya Healthcare, a renowned name in human as well as pet health products. While the primary ingredient in the food is chicken and rice, it is enriched with herbal and biological ingredients like papaya, black pepper and oats. Himalaya products are well-known for their superior natural ingredients fortified with herbs and these are no different. Himalaya Healthy Puppy Food is a complete and balanced food with over 20 nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, which provides a perfect balance of nutrition and is fortified with herbs for additional health benefits for puppies.
- Complete & balanced Diet: Himalaya Healthy Puppy Food contains superior natural ingredients fortified with herbs which makes it a complete and balanced diet for growing puppies.
- Improves Liver Function & Metabolism: Enriched with over 20 nutrients, vitamins, and minerals Himalaya Healthy Puppy Food Chicken & Rice helps improve your dog’s liver functions and boosts their metabolism.
- Good for Digestion, Immunity & Skin: Himalaya Healthy Puppy Food contains Papaya helps release digestive enzymes, Black Pepper supports immunity by enhancing efficiency on nutrients and Oats maintains good skin health.
- Boosts Overall Development: Specifically made for puppies between 1 to 8 months, Himalaya Healthy Puppy Food provides your pet with the adequate amount of protein, fats, vegetables and fibre supports their overall development at this life stage perfectly.
Ingredients : Cereal and Cereal Products, Chicken and Chicken Products, Rice, Poultry Fat, Meat and Meat Products, Vegetable Oil, Taste Enhancer, Calcium Phosphate, Maize Gluten Mal, Carrot Powder, Oats (Avena Sativa), Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Papaya (Carica Papaya), L-Threonine vitamins, Potassium Chloride, Permitted Antioxidants, Minerals, Zinc Sulphate, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) and Permitted Preservatives
Nutritional Analysis : Crude Protein % (Min.) - 24%, Crude Fat % (Min.) - 10%, Crude Fiber % (Max.) - 5%
Feeding Guide : To be fed as per the breed type, body weight, and activity level of the dog. Please consult your veterinarian for details.