Himalaya Healthy Dog food is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs, manufactured by Himalaya Healthcare, a renowned name in human as well as pet health products. While the primary ingredient in the food is meat and rice, it is enriched with herbal and biological ingredients like Popala, Guduchi and Tree of Heaven. Himalaya products are well-known for their superior natural ingredients fortified with herbs and these are no different. Himalaya Healthy Adult Dog Food is a complete and balanced food with over 20 nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, which provides a perfect balance of nutrition and is fortified with herbs for additional health benefits for adult dogs. Himalaya food for adult dogs is the right choice for your dog's healthy, happy and long life.
- Apt for All Breeds: Himalaya Adult Dog Food - Meat & Rice is apt for all breeds of adult dogs such as Toy, Small, Medium, Large, and Giants.
- Balanced Nutrition: Himalaya Adult Dog Food - Meat & Rice is formulated with over 20 nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, which provides a perfect balance of nutrition.
- Promotes Metabolism: This dog food is fortified with herbs and natural ingredients like Popala and Tree of Heaven that promotes metabolism and supports kidney function.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Himalaya Adult Dog Food is a diet that contains natural antioxidants, fatty acids like Omega 3 & 6 that promotes healthy skin and brings out the natural sheen of the coat.
- Overall Development of Adults: This feed contains animal protein, fats, vegetables and an apt amount of fibre that helps and supports the overall development of adult dogs.
Ingredients : Cereal and Cereal Products, Rice, Chicken and Chicken Products, Poultry Fat, Meat and Meat Products, Vegetable Oil, Taste Enhancer, Maize Gluten Meal, Carrot Powder, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Guduchi (Tinaspora Cordifolia), Tree of Heaven (Ailanthus Excelsa), Popala (Aerva Lanata), Vitamins, Potassium Chloride, Permitted Antioxidants, Minerals, Zinc Sulphate and Permitted Preservatives.
Nutritional Analysis : Crude Protein % (Min.) - 20%, Crude Fat % (Min.) - 10%, Crude Fiber % (Max.) - 5%
Feeding Guide : To be fed as per the breed type, body weight, and activity level of the dog. Please consult your veterinarian for details.