The Fluval U3 Underwater Filter provides complete and efficient 3-stage filtration, including BioMax biological filtering, to create superior aquarium water quality. The U3 Filter includes practical and versatile features, making it ideal for application in fresh, marine and reptile environments.
The filter provides the option of setting the flow output in 3 different positions, a key benchmark in underwater filtration. The adjustable 3-way flow control feature lets you position the water flow output to meet your specific needs. The Top Output setting provides maximum circulation and oxygenation, the Integrated Spray Bar setting provides a gentle, even flow for planted aquariums, and the Bottom Output setting is for deep water agitation.
The filter also has a convenient flip-top lid that allows quick and easy access to the filter cartridge for maintenance or replacement. The filter can be installed vertically against the aquarium wall to create currents or customized flow patterns; it can be placed horizontally in shallow water tanks; or it can be used to create decorative features such as waterfalls.
|Item # : A475||2 Foam Pads|
|UPC : 015561104753||2 Poly/Carbon Cartridges|
|Ideal for fresh or saltwater aquariums||BioMax Biological Rings|
|Suitable for aquariums from 90-150 L (24-40 US Gal)|
|Wattage: 120V/60HZ – 7.5 W AND 230-240V/50HZ – 6 W|
|Output: 600 L (155 US GAL)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 X 8.3 X 26.7 CM (4 X 3.25 X 10.5 IN)|
- New sleek design
- New easy grip water control paddle
- New redesigned media cartridge – Traps more debris
- Designed for aquariums up to 150 L (40 US Gal)
- Use as a primary filter for smaller aquariums, or supplementary filter for larger aquariums
- Position horizontally for shallow tanks, larger tanks with low water levels, or to create a decorative waterfall feature
- Position vertically against aquarium wall to create currents or customized flow patterns
- Convenient flip-top lid allows for quick and easy access to filter cartridge for maintenance or replacement
- Adjustable 3-way flow control: Top output for circulation and oxygenation, integrated spray bar for a gentle even flow, and bottom output for deep water agitation
- BioMax biological media included
- Made in Italy
- Ideal for freshwater, saltwater and reptile environments
- Click here for instruction manual