Building on the mighty FX performance and reliability platform, the all-new FX4 high performance canister filter is a compact ‘little brother’ to the FX6. The FX4 bridges the gap between the Fluval 406 and the FX6 canister filter, making it an ideal choice for aquariums up to 1000 L (250 US Gal).
Fluval FX4 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits–including better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation–all designed to make fishkeeping more enjoyable.
The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible thanks to a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35 to 50% more water than round canister filters of similar size, allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media.
|Item # : A219||Ribber hosing|
|UPC : 015561102148||Rim connectors, clips and suction cups|
|Aquarium Capacity: 1000 L (250 US GAL)||Inake stem|
|Pump Output: 2650 L/H (700 US GAL)||Output nozzle|
|Mechanical Area (foam): 1400 CM (217 IN)||Lid fasteners|
|Biological Volume: 3.9 L (1 US GAL)||Filter canister|
|Filtration Volume: 14 L (3.7 US GAL)||Utility valve and hosing|
|Head Height (max): 2.1 M (6.9 FT)||Drain cap|
|Wattages 120V/60Hz: 30 W||Pump unit (motor) and power cord|
|Wattages 230-240V/50Hz: 30 W||Rubbert feet|
|1/2 media baskets|
|Filter lid and accessories|
- Multi-stage filter pumps out 2650 L (700 US Gal) of water per hour
- Smart Pump™ advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and Smart Pump™ will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate need to lift heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output and Smart Pump™ does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 3.9 L (1 US Gal) of media
- All filter media included – mechanical, chemical and biological
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system
- Valves positioned at convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow
- Multi-directional output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows
- Utility Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister
- Rubberized feet help ensure quiet operation
- Compact 41.9 cm (16.5 in) tall design – easily fits under most aquariums
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums