Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato is a complete dietetic food for dogs formulated for the reduction of alimentary intolerance. It is also recommended as coadjuvant in the support of trophic function of the skin and of its appendages: eye, ear, anal sacks hypoallergenic fish & potato canine, farmina hypoallergenic fish and potato, farmina vet life dog hypoallergenic fish & potato 12kgVet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato contains wild caught North Sea herring as a unique source of animal protein, with potato the sole source of starch. The moderate quantity of protein increases the hypoallergenic properties of the product. The high concentration of essential fatty acids reduces the incidence of inflammatory processes in the skin and annexes.
Vet Life Hypoallergenic contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to help support the health of skin and coat, and reduce symptoms of skin inflammation. Hypoallergenic is also formulated with Farmina vet life patented skin support complex which helps to strengthen the skins natural barrier function. In order to promote digestive health, Hypoallergenic contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics, beet pulp, rice and fish oil. It is a balanced and complete diet suitable for long term
The whole Farmina Vet Life and Natural & Delicious range are preserved exclusivelly with natural antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts) which preserve the quality of our food in total natural respect.
Preservatives and antioxidants particularly, are compounds with the ability to delay, prevent, reduce or eliminate oxidative damage on food. Since the antiquity, mankind added compounds with preservative power to food, especially adding spices was one of the few effective methods to preserve food and prevent damage, mostly in warmer areas farmina vet life dog hypoallergenic fish & potato 12kg.
Some of the nutrients of food can easily run into oxidation: lipids, generally, have a greater tendency to lose electrons and self-oxidize leading to an alteration of color, flavor, texture, quality, genuineness and safety of food. For example oxidation may alter Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) or fat-soluble vitamins causing major changes in food quality, while the formation of volatile odoriferous compounds and hydroxy acids can affect aroma and flavor hypoallergenic fish & potato canine
Recommended For : Adult dogs of all breeds experiencing alimentary intolerance.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Single starch source, especially indicated for subjects with allergies to cereals
- Single protein source of high biological value
- Food rich in essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory action for skin and cutaneous annexes
- Following a diet with a moderate protein content reduces the occurrence of adverse reactions to foods
- Multi-vitaminic complex reduces cellular oxidative stress
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet's health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.
In order to place an order for this item you will require a valid prescription from your pet's veterinarian. Simply email a copy of your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +91 81000 54495 with your order number for us to process your order.