CBD-infused Hemp Healing Balm formulated especially for pain management, mood elevation, and anti-tick & flea, this super special CBD Healing Balm will certainly leave your pet howling for more! This Healing Balm is made with all the extra nutritious Ingredients to treat your pet in the right way!
The mixture of oil extractions from Hemp Seed, Coconuts, and Olives, provide relief to your pet’s health.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a powerful health supplement, useful for managing many different types of pain, ranging from joint pain and arthritis to cancer and inflammatory-related pain.
It can be applied daily, up to several times if needed, and can be used long-term if your pet has a recurring issue.
Leverage the benefits of CBD, get quick relief from not just pain, but also ticks, fleas, rashes, and other skin conditions.
The sweet peppermint essence helps boost mood, regulate serotonin production, calms anxiety, and helps your furry friend stay PAWsitive!
Happy pet, happy you!
Ingredients : Hemp Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Rice Bran Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, CBD Isolate
Benefits of the Ingredients
Hemp Seed Oil
- Helps calm inflammations
- Relief from skin allergies and irritation
- Improves coat quality
- Makes your pet’s coat extra shiny.
- Can relieve allergies and itchy skin.
- Improves digestion and Boosts the immune system.
- Improves skin and provides moisture.
- Regulates weight control.
- Contributes to overall health.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties promote the healing of minor wounds.
- Offers protection to the skin, helping to form a protective barrier between the epidermis and the environment, without clogging the pores.
- It helps keep the skin clean and reduces the risk of contamination.
Rice Bran Oil
- Contains a good balance of essential fatty acids linolenic and linoleic acids which are essential for skin.
- Contains a high amount of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants
- Concentrated natural antioxidants provide health benefits.
- Used for allergy relief.
- Antiseptic in nature.
- Relieves mild muscle pain.
- It reduces arthritis, or any joint pain, and inflammation in dogs,
- Improves skin conditions and irritation
- Improves Mobility