Chris Christensen shampoos and conditioners are developed to solve most of the difficult coat care challenges. Each designed with a specific problem in mind, to identify solutions for each breed’s unique challenges. From loosening curls, and controlling frizz with Tame it, soothing sensitive skin with Day to Day, getting the perfect clean every time with Clean Start, we have perfect solutions to many of today’s problems in coat care.
Smart Rinse Vanilla Oatmeal grooming conditioner is a concentrated (8:1) conditioner designed to soothe ultra-sensitive and itchy skin. Calming oatmeal and mild conditioners help to retain moisture and protect the skin coat.
Dilutable up to 8:1 and mild enough for everyday use.
RESTORES DAMAGED COATS:
It is designed specifically for over-stressed coats. Formulated to preserve color vibrancy and intensity of coat. Natural, botanical ingredients lock in moisture for dry, damaged coats and skin.
SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH:
It’s mild botanical moisturizers to soothe dryness and irritation. Thus, prevents itchy skin.
SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS:
This mild shampoo is pH balanced especially for dogs. Perfect for sensitive skin.
PROTECTS YOUR PET COATS:
Unique, oil-free moisturizing agents soothe and condition for a shiny and more manageable coat.
- Shampoo with SmartWash50 Vanilla Oatmeal.
- Apply Smart Rinse directly to the coat.
- Work into the coat, massaging gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For a long-lasting scent, follow up with your favorite Chris Christensen grooming cologne.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 12 Oz or 355 ml
- 128 Oz or 3.78 Liters
- Mild botanical moisturizers to soothe dryness and irritation. This conditioner makes it wonderful for pets with dry, itchy skin.
- Unique, oil-free moisturizing agents soothe and condition for a shiny and more manageable coat. Formulated to preserve color vibrancy and intensity.
- This pet conditioner is safe for all dogs and puppies. Best for pet dogs with sensitive skin!
- For best results use it after SmartWash50 Vanilla Oatmeal Shampoo. Dilutable up to 8:1.