Chris Christensen shampoos and conditioners are developed to solve most of the difficult coat care challenges. Each designed with a specific problem in mind, to identify solutions for each breed’s unique challenges. From loosening curls, and controlling frizz with Tame it, soothing sensitive skin with Day to Day, getting the perfect clean every time with Clean Start, we have perfect solutions to many of today’s problems in coat care.
ProLine Pro-Gro is a formula that has been in use for over 50 years by professionals. It gives all the benefits of an oiled coat without the residue! Leaves the coat shiny, smooth, and manageable. Recommended dilution ratio for use as a leave-in conditioner is 15:1.
ProLine Pro-Gro gives all the benefits of an oiled coat without the oily residue.
SUPPORTS MOISTURE LOCK:
Pro-Gro coats the hair and follicles to retain the natural oil of the hair shaft.
Reduces static and aids in moisturizing to help in the prevention of hair and coat breakage. Eliminates dryness, static flyaway and frizzies.
BEST IN SHOW RESULTS:
The professional formula is used by Professional groomers, Breeders and Handlers. You can apply it on the day of play in minutes or prepare your pet for the next dog show. The Lightweight Formula lets your pet’s natural coat tone shine through, while still providing coverage where you need it.
HOW TO USE:
Apply shampoo directly or dilute 15:1. Start from the back of ears to tail. Gently massage deep into the coat and skin.
- Available in 4 Oz or 118 ml size bottle.
- Pro-Gro gives all the benefits of an oiled coat without the oily residue.
- Pro-Gro is a refinement of a formula in use for over 50 years by professional dog handlers.
- Pro-Gro coats the hair and follicles to retain the natural oil of the hair shaft to help prevent brittleness and breakage.
- Recommended dilution ratio for use as a leave-in conditioner is 15:1.