Chris Christensen shampoos and conditioners are developed to solve most of the difficult coat care challenges. Each designed with a specific problem in mind, to identify solutions for each breed’s unique challenges. From loosening curls, and controlling frizz with Tame it, soothing sensitive skin with Day to Day, getting the perfect clean every time with Clean Start, we have perfect solutions to many of today’s problems in coat care.
Chris Christensen Gold on Gold Shampoo is a treatment within a shampoo that enriches gold, brown, and red color tones. This shampoo also works beautifully on dark multi-colored breeds such as German Shepherds and Belgian Tervurens, intensifying the gold undercoat to give the appearance of depth and fullness.
DEEP, POWERFUL CLEANSE:
Neutralizes unwanted stains that cleansing does not remove.
SUPPORT COAT HEALTH:
Contains NO bleaching agents, harsh chemicals or softening agents. It isn’t a dye, hence this pet shampoo is safe for all dogs and puppies!
RESTORES COAT COLOR:
Enhances all warm colors: reds, browns, golds and tans and works beautifully on multi-colored breeds such as German Shepherds.
PROTECTS YOUR PET COATS:
Doesn’t damage your pet coat color, while adding a new shine to your pet’s coat.
- Shampoo with your favorite Chris Christensen shampoo. Apply Gold on Gold directly to the coat.
- DO NOT DILUTE. Work into a lather, massaging the product into the coat.
- Allow remaining in the coat for 2-10 minutes depending on the porosity and texture of the coat. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Gold on Gold can be mixed with Black on Black and Red on Red to make custom colors.
FIRST TIME USERS:
A spot test is recommended in an inconspicuous area of the coat before applying all over.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 16 Oz or 473 ml
- 64 Oz or 1892 ml
- Gold on Gold is an optic intensifying treatment within a shampoo specially formulated to intensify golden tones.
- Neutralizes unwanted stains that cleansing does not remove and doesn’t damage coat color.
- Gold on Gold enhances all warm colors: reds, browns, golds and tans, and works beautifully on multi-colored breeds such as German Shepherds and Belgian Tervurens.
- Lasts up to 4 weeks and will not rub off on hands or clothing. It isn’t a dye.