This exceptional coat oil was developed specifically to give maximum conditioning and protection to the coat. Rich in Wheat Germ and Lanolin Oils, and essential Vitamin E, Vita Oilª prevents matting, tangling, and helps repair overworked hair, while moisturizing the skin. It contains no alcohol or silicone, and will not affect the coat's natural color. It is Anti-static and has a light fresh scent.
Shampoo with Bio-Groom Shampoo, rinse well and squeeze excess water from the coat. For oil conditioning of the dog’s coat use 3-4 tablespoons of Vita Oil per gallon (3.8 liters) of warm water. For cats use 3 tablespoons or less per gallon. Pour or sponge over the entire coat until thoroughly saturated. Work well through the coat so the oil is distributed to the skin. Dry as usual. (for maltese use heavier concentration and check coat after 3 days.) As a brushing aid for dogs and cats mix 1/2 tablespoon or less with a pint (0.5 liters) of warm water and spray in the coat. For added conditioning, the Coat Oil may be used together with Bio-Groom Super Cream at a ratio of about 1 part Vita Oil to 4 parts of Super Cream in warm water. (Example: To a quart (0.9 liters) of water add 1 tablespoon of Vita Oil and 4 tablespoons of Super Cream.) All of the above ratios may be decreased or increased depending on the texture and condition of the coat and the results desired.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
- Formulated with pure cosmetic oils, it has been fortified with natural Wheat Germ Oil, Lanolin Oil and essential Vitamin E
- Deeply conditions and strengthens the hair and gives the coat natural resiliency
- Prevents matting and tangling and eliminates static electricity
- Helps repair overworked damaged hair and leaves the coat shiny and easy to brush or comb
- Prevents tangles and matting
- Repairs damaged skin
- Soothing agents
- Maintains neat and clean coat
- Does not strip essentials oils