Bark Out Loud's ‘Antimicrobial Spray’ is the first line of defense for your pets' skin related woes. It works as a disinfectant on your pets' body & surroundings too. Effectively works on wounds, keeps them clean & helps in faster healing.
The Issue : Microbes are present everywhere in the surroundings. They tend to enter your pets' body, through a wound or cut and multiply to form colonies of a host organism. This leads to infections and leave your pet seriously ill. A dog's skin and coat provide such microbes the favorable conditions needed for multiplication. Thus, it's important to take precautionary measures. Any kind wounds should be addressed immediately before they create a havoc for your pet.
- Wound Care Applications :
- Skin Care Applications :
What is Hypochlorous Acid ?
Hypochlorous acid has been used in the medical field as a disinfectant for over a century. It is produced by white blood cells with the sole purpose of eliminating pathogens entering the body through wounds and cuts. A strong antimicrobial, it is well known to rapidly kill microbes by disintegrating their cell walls within minutes of application. It is completely safe, poses no toxicity or side effects
Formulation : Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) : 0.03%, Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) : 0.04%, Aqua base : 99.97%
- Kills 99.9%
- Does not burn
- Eas to apply spray form
- Helps speed up wound healing
- Safe to spray, even around mouth, nose & eyes.
Benefits of Hypochlorus Acid
- Strong anti-microbial, kills microorganisms quickly and safely.
- Prevents colony formation on the skin, reducing chances of infections.
- Anti-inflammatory and reduces itching
- Cleans wounds and helps faster healing.
Benefits of Sodium Hypochloride
- Kills bacteria
- Skin cleanser, removes dead skin and debris from the surface of the wound and skin.
- Smooths inflamed and itchy skin
Directions for Use :
- Move the excess hair near affected area & spray
- Repeat 3 to 4 times a day or as necessary