Fertilizer Combo Pack is a perfect blend for aquatic plant macro & micro nutrients and bioavailable organic carbon source. This pack is useful for improving color & health of aquatic plants, enhancing their photosynthesis activity, increasing the efficiency of iron assimilation by plants, providing a source of bioavailable organic carbon & providing essential macro & micro elements for optimum growth.
Regular use of RO water also cause depletion of macro minerals such us magnesium and calcium. This pack replenishes these minerals required for plant growth & reduces the defeciencies of aquatic plants. It is effective on reducing common aquatic plant deficiencies like yellowing of leaves, epecially at leaf edges & common in younger leaves, developing dead or yellow patches on leaves, Yellow spots and elongated holes between plant veins. It also limits the algae growth as it has no nitrogen or phosphorus residue. This combination is particularly ideal for situations when continuing to add CO2 could result in dangerously low pH levels.
The package contains following :
- Aquatic Remedies Plant Food | 220ml | Macro Nutrients
- Aquatic Remedies Plant Health Formula | 220ml | Micro Nutrients
- Aquatic Remedies K++ | 220ml | Pottasium + Manganese + Calcium Supplements
- Aquatic Remedies Phyto CARB CO2 Plus | 250ml | Organic Carbon Supplement cum Algae Remover
- It useful for improving color & health of aquatic plants & enhancing their photosynthesis activity
- It increases the efficiency of iron assimilation by plants & provides organic carbon compounds and essential macro & microelements for optimum growth.
- It is effective in reducing common aquatic plant deficiencies & also limits algae growth.
- This combination is particularly ideal for situations when continuing to add CO2 could result in dangerously low pH levels.
- For Plant Food 2ml per 100 litre daily or 10ml per 100 liter, weekly two times.
- For Plant Health Formula 2ml per 100 litre daily or 10ml per 100 liter, weekly two times.
- For Phyto Carb CO2 Plus 3ml per 100 litre daily or every alternate day.
- For K++2ml per 100 litre daily or 10ml per 100 liter bi weekly two times.
- Daily dosing is recommended.