Selection of herbs and seeds to promote the moult and down moult.
Saint John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum herba), red clover seed (trifolium pratense semen), Carrot seed (Daucus carota semen), Parsley seed (Petroselinum sativum semen), Linseed (Linum usitatissimum semen), Coriander seed (Coriandrum sativum semen)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Muto-Seed is always given in combination with Oropharma Colombine Tea. Boil water and then add 1 teaspoon of Muta-Seed and 1 dessertspoon of Colombine Tea per litre of boiled water.
Allow to brew for 15 minutes, pour it through a sieve and give as the only drink after it has cooled. The herbal drink made like this should be freshened daily and the drinking bowls should be cleaned afterwards.
– racing season: 14 days before the start of the season: 8-day course of treatment
– during the racing season: once a week
– moulting period: 8-day moulting treatment, and then 2 days a week
– winter season: once a week
– youngsters: 2 days a week all year round
The solution must be changed and the drink bowls cleaned on a daily basis. Ideal in combination with Oropharma Colombine Tea