The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, wheat, sunflower seed feed, rice bran, rape seed feed, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, soya oil, maize gluten, linseed, wheat gluten feed, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, marigold extract
3a672a Vitamine A 12000 IU, 3a671 Vitamine D3 3000 IU, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 51 mg, 3b103 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 56 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.54 mg, 3b405 Copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 Mangan (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 Zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES : 4a1617 Endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 126.96.36.199) 1650 EPU, 4a16 6-phytase 380OTU
TECHNOLOGICAL ADDITIVES : Antioxidants, Preservatives, E562 sepiolite 2 mg
COCCIDIOSTATS AND HISTOMONOSTATS : E763 Lasalocid sodium 125 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the first day until the young animals are fully grown. (+/- 13 weeks)
- The feeds can be freely administered.
- Young orphaned chicks need to quickly learn how to ingest their feed; provide low feeding trays or simply pour the feed on paper for the first few days.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.