Everything you need to keep your pet’s ears clean both inside and from the outside is available in the form of our Tea Tree Oils’ So Sensitive ear cleaner. It soothes the skin quickly and helps in cleansing insect bites. It helps in healing grazes and minor cuts on the earflap and provides relief from itchy irritations in the ear canals of cats and dogs.
A wonder from Down Under, tea tree oil is essentially extracted from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australia and a traditional herbal remedy of the aborigines for centuries. Not your ordinary cup of tea, this power packed infusion is known to contain insect repelling, antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. Nourish your furry friend with this special concoction to keep it squeaky clean; after all, a healthy pet is a happy pet!
- It helps to maintain a pH balance in ear
- It protect against the penetration of water into the inner ear, both of which are important for inhibiting the growth of bacteria
- It helps to treat itchy irritation in ear canal of pets
- This oil droplets in your ear will help loosen up earwax
- It is an natural antiseptic and kill any fungus or bacteria that is growing in your ear
- If your pet is allergic to essential oils, please carefully test on a small area of skin to ensure that your pet shows no adverse reaction.
- Do not use to treat ears with major incrustations, canker, open wounds or sores without first seeking the advice of your veterinarian.
Tea tree oil, Witch hazel, Aloe vera, Echinacea
Directions For Use
- Pour couple drops of oil into each ear every day for 5 to 7 days.
- Tilt head to the side as you place the drops, and keep head tilted until you feel the oil draining into ear.
- Repeat this process twice a day or as directed by the physician.