Tea Tree Oils’ So Lustrous Grooming Spray is specially formulated for quick clean-ups when bathing isn’t possible due to illness, age, cold weather or fear. This formula is apt for a pet with sensitive skin, cleaning and deodorising while also making the coat lustrous.
A wonder from Down Under, tea tree oil is essentially extracted from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australia and a traditional herbal remedy of the aborigines for centuries. Not your ordinary cup of tea, this power packed infusion is known to contain insect repelling, antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. Nourish your furry friend with this special concoction to keep it squeaky clean; after all, a healthy pet is a happy pet!
- Good substitute for bath, when your pet is ill or even in cold weather
- Suitable for dogs & cats with skin irritation and dry skin.
- Deodorises skin while making coat lustrous
- Contains natural tea tree oil.
- Removes all kinds of odour.
- If your pet is allergic to essential oils, please carefully test on a small area of skin to ensure that your pet shows no adverse reaction.
Aqua, methanol, wood naptha, cetyl acetate, melaleuca alternifolia, lavandula
Directions For Use
- Mist coat thoroughly, brush out dirt and tangles.
- Apply directly on the coat. First on a very small portion to verify whether your pet is allergic to this spray or not. Then apply thoroughly on entire coat and cuticles.
- Rub off the coat and cuticles with dry towel.
- For best results reapply.