Great for a nose-to-tail bath, Tea Tree Oils’ So Fresh Soap is a natural lather-rich bar that makes bath time a fun activity! Leaving your pets pest-free, the wash is bound to give them rejuvenated, fresh-smelling fur.
A wonder from Down Under, tea tree oil is essentially extracted from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australia and a traditional herbal remedy of the aborigines for centuries. Not your ordinary cup of tea, this power packed infusion is known to contain insect repelling, antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. Nourish your furry friend with this special concoction to keep it squeaky clean; after all, a healthy pet is a happy pet!
- Tea tree oil possesses antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties
- It helps kill the flea and ticks that cause body odour
- Tea tree oil soap has clean and fresh scent
- It promotes easy cleansing of coat
- It leaves the coat clean and smelling fresh
- It helps you to take care of your pet with love and happy bathing time
Directions For Use
- Wet the pet body with water
- Apply the soap and work to form a rich later around the body
- Rub thoroughly and allow the soap to work for 5 minutes
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Rinse the coat thoroughly
- Pat dry with a towel and brush the coat properly for removing the entangled parasites