Perfect sea salt mix for SPS and other demanding corals made with high quality chemicals using laboratory-level drying and grinding process to ensure that salt is fine and dry under strictly controlled procurement and the deployment of production.
- Professional special formula ensures the products dissolve quickly.
- Simulating the coral reef water quality and includes variety of trace elements which can be absorbed by creatures.
- Does not contain heavy metal impurities, nitrate, nitrite, phosphate and other pollution.
1. When making seawater, using a clean plastic container. Do not make seawater directly in the fish tank that feeds the creature.
2. In order to make the finished seawater have better quality, please using pure water or RO water as a water source for production.
3. Adding 1 kg coral salt to 30 Liters fresh water to prepare 30 Liters of seawater. At this time the value of sea water is about 31.2 % salinity, specific gravity is 1.023. Ca = 450, Mg = 1290, KH = 9, K = 390, Sr = 10, I = 0.04.
4. Fully mixing, when the water quality is clear, then it can slowly be added in the aquarium.