ReeFlowers Turtle NoTox is used for cleaning toxic elements such as chlorine, chloramine, arsenic, cyanide, copper, as well as other heavy metals that may either build up in water over time or be present from the tap. It is not harmful to living organisms.
Instruction For Use
Recommended dosage for a medium-sized turtle is 1 ml per 10 lt of water each week.
If there are many turtles, then the weekly dosage may be increased by 2-3 fold (20 drop = ~ 1 ml).
- Programmable misting unit for terrariums and greenhouses
- Easy to install on any type of terrarium or greenhouse
- Multiple nozzle applications (up to 6!)
- Large 9.5 liter (2.5 gallon) reservoir
- Flexible spray nozzles can be pointed in any direction.
- Easy to install tubing; fits through the closeable wire/tube inlets (featured on all Exo Terra Terrariums).
- Easy to connect and install.
- Sloping Top: makes filling water reservoir easier.
- Available in 3 sizes - Small, Medium, Large
- Ideal to transport terrarium animals or live foods
- Special feeding door
- Stackable for display or breeding purposes
- Side-angled ventilation slits
- Large door for easy access
- Clear plastic terrarium
- Accurate temperature and humidity indication
- Single button operated
- Combined remote sensor for temperature and humidity
- Minimum / Maximum memory
- Fits the Exo Terra Compact Top and Linear Fluorescent Top Canopies
- Durable and easy to use
- Programmable automatic feeding unit
- Extra large turtle pellet chamber
- Great vacation feeder
- Fits Exo Terra Turtle Terrariums
- Battery operated (uses 2 AA batteries, not included)
- Accomodates most round and stick pellets
- Easy to mount to terrariums
- Improves water quality.
- Removes pollutants from the water.
- Increases air humidity levels up to 100%
- Great visual effect
- Simulates low clouds and fog in the tropical terrariums
- Generates early morning dew in desert terrariums