ReeFlowers Turtle Fresh is used to clean the pollution caused by freshwater turtle waste. It removes the ammonia released by decaying organic waste, which is toxic for living organisms. It improves water quality.
It also helps clear the water from harmful chemicals following a treatment.
Instruction For Use
Recommended dosage for a medium-sized turtle is 1 ml per 10 lt of water each week. If there are several turtles, then the weekly dose may be increased by 2-3 fold (20 drop = ~ 1 ml).
- Available in 3 sizes - Small, Medium, Large
- Ideal to transport terrarium animals or live foods
- Special feeding door
- Stackable for display or breeding purposes
- Side-angled ventilation slits
- Large door for easy access
- Clear plastic terrarium
- Programmable misting unit for terrariums and greenhouses
- Easy to install on any type of terrarium or greenhouse
- Multiple nozzle applications (up to 6!)
- Large 9.5 liter (2.5 gallon) reservoir
- Flexible spray nozzles can be pointed in any direction.
- Easy to install tubing; fits through the closeable wire/tube inlets (featured on all Exo Terra Terrariums).
- Easy to connect and install.
- Sloping Top: makes filling water reservoir easier.
- Programmable automatic feeding unit
- Extra large turtle pellet chamber
- Great vacation feeder
- Fits Exo Terra Turtle Terrariums
- Battery operated (uses 2 AA batteries, not included)
- Accomodates most round and stick pellets
- Easy to mount to terrariums
- Increases air humidity levels up to 100%
- Great visual effect
- Simulates low clouds and fog in the tropical terrariums
- Generates early morning dew in desert terrariums
- Removes chlorine and chloramine from the water.
- Used as a water conditioner.
- Accurate temperature and humidity indication
- Single button operated
- Combined remote sensor for temperature and humidity
- Minimum / Maximum memory
- Fits the Exo Terra Compact Top and Linear Fluorescent Top Canopies
- Durable and easy to use