ReeFlowers Mr. Turtle provides the natural minerals required for skeleton and shell development in turtles that may be insufficient in tap and drinking water, providing faster and healthier shell development. Mr. Turtle can also be used as a food additive (in small quantities) to enrich mineral content.
Instruction For Use
It is recommended 1ml of Mr Turtle be added for every 10 litres of a terrarium water on a weekly basis (for one average loaded aquarium). For larger numbers of turtles the weekly dose can be doubled or tripled.
- Increases air humidity levels up to 100%
- Great visual effect
- Simulates low clouds and fog in the tropical terrariums
- Generates early morning dew in desert terrariums
- Accurate temperature and humidity indication
- Single button operated
- Combined remote sensor for temperature and humidity
- Minimum / Maximum memory
- Fits the Exo Terra Compact Top and Linear Fluorescent Top Canopies
- Durable and easy to use
- Programmable misting unit for terrariums and greenhouses
- Easy to install on any type of terrarium or greenhouse
- Multiple nozzle applications (up to 6!)
- Large 9.5 liter (2.5 gallon) reservoir
- Flexible spray nozzles can be pointed in any direction.
- Easy to install tubing; fits through the closeable wire/tube inlets (featured on all Exo Terra Terrariums).
- Easy to connect and install.
- Sloping Top: makes filling water reservoir easier.
- Removes chlorine and chloramine from the water.
- Used as a water conditioner.
- Programmable automatic feeding unit
- Extra large turtle pellet chamber
- Great vacation feeder
- Fits Exo Terra Turtle Terrariums
- Battery operated (uses 2 AA batteries, not included)
- Accomodates most round and stick pellets
- Easy to mount to terrariums
- Available in 3 sizes - Small, Medium, Large
- Ideal to transport terrarium animals or live foods
- Special feeding door
- Stackable for display or breeding purposes
- Side-angled ventilation slits
- Large door for easy access
- Clear plastic terrarium