Captain Zack Tick’et to Fleadom is made with some of nature’s finest ingredients such as Lemongrass and Citronella essential oil for your peace of mind and a happy pet. This waterless shampoo offers stress and mess-free way to keep your pet clean, repel ticks and maintain healthy skin.
- No Rinse Defence Against Ticks and Fleas, Captain Zack Tick’et To Fleadom keeps your pet clean, repels ticks and maintains healthy skin, in between washes.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Tick’et to Fleadom, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Lemongrass Essential Oil and Citronella to eliminate fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, and lice. Helps guard against skin infections, itchiness and improves overall condition of the skin.
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free pet shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her
- pH neutralised: Ideal for pets
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Anti-Septic
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Tick’et to Fleadom, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Lemongrass Essential Oil and Citronella.
- Moisturises and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing pet shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first. When accompanied with ‘Excuse Me, Fleas!’ shampoo, it is very effective in keeping your pet’s coat healthy and hydrated.
Lemongrass Essential Oil:
Lemongrass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any Water less Shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Its skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural bug repellent
2. Natural deodorizer
3. Stress reducer and aids sleep
Citronella oil is widely known as an insect repellent that is super effective against mosquitoes and other harmful pests. It has anti fungal properties and deters harmful disease-carrying ticks and fleas. Research has suggested that Citronella Oil has a citrus-like aroma which helps calm the barking pets and the reason why we include it in our Water less Shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Citronella has the following benefits:
1. Natural fungicide
2. Natural deodorizer
3. Natural Calmer
How to Use
Spray gently on the fur and massage lightly. Gently wipe to remove dirt, grime, and oil. Repeat if necessary. Dry with a soft and absorbent towel and then simply brush, comb or blow dry. Safe for puppies over six weeks old.