It is Super Hydrating, Moisturizing and Conditioning Shampoo. Captain Zack Shea Pleasure Sniffing You conditioning shampoo is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Oatmeal which prevents irritation of itchy and dry skin.
- Intense Hydration|Detangling: Shea Pleasure Sniffing You is a Conditioning Shampoo for dry, itchy and sensitive skin. It will soothe and rejuvenate your pet’s skin while providing vital nutrients to their coat. In addition, it prevents irritation and is a natural fungicide.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Shea Pleasure Sniffing You, an oatmeal dog shampoo, is carefully packed with natural botanical ingredients -Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera extracts.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing: This Shampoo doesn’t forms excessive foam upon application & has natural ingredients unlike traditional anti-fleas shampoo. Hence poses no danger if the your pet licks the coat after having bathed with this shampoo. Also gently cleanse deep within your dog’s undercoat & cuticle.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic: Plant-Based ingredients like Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Lavender & Lemon Grass oil that have Anti-bacterial, Anti- Fungal & Antiseptic properties. This ensures that your furry friend is guarded from skin infection, itchiness and improves overall condition of the skin.
- Fragrance Free & Paraben Free: All Captain Zack shampoos are paraben free, devoid of any artificial fragrances and have natural active ingredients for best sanitation possible. The last thing you want is your pets skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- pH Balanced: Ideal for pets
- Moisturizes and Conditions: Captain Zack is one of the best formulated moisturizing dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is recommended to prevent skin infections. It is also for pets who are stressed out at bath time as it possesses calming and healing properties.
Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve a number of bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
Jojoba Oil is a natural fungicide, killing off any fungal infections your pet might have on his/her skin. In addition, it is renowned for its moisturizing and skin-healing properties. Jojoba Oil is an emollient that can soothe your pet’s skin, unclog hair follicles, making it the perfect ingredient to use in the best conditioning dog shampoo. It leaves fur smooth and soft.
The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet’s skin as it prevents and heals irritation. In addition to being a natural sun protectant which moisturizes and conditions the fur to maintain and boost coat shine.
How to Use
- Wet pet’s coat with water. Apply Shampoo over the entire coat. For best result use without diluting.
- Gently massage shampoo into the coat to a rich, creamy lather. For best results, massage and leave in shampoo for 10 minutes.
- Pay special attention to avoid eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Simply brush, comb or blow dry.