IRradicate Tick Repellent Shampoo with IR3535 prevents ticks from attaching onto the dog’s body and cleanses the skin, as prevention is always better than cure. It is a daily use shampoo that helps repel Ticks & Fleas, made with a proven-certified ingredient, Bioactive Molecule, IR3535. IR3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It repels insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
A safe shampoo formulated with the goodness of natural actives that offers your pet a premium bathing solution with enhanced tick prevention properties. Oatmeal and Vitamin E for nourished, soft, healthy and glossy coat. Do make sure to use the IRradicate Biphasic Leave-In Conditioner after bathing with the IRradicate Shampoo for prolonged protection against ticks!
Indication & Use: For use as routine prophylaxis of tick infestation on dogs with a HIGH SAFETY INDEX. A clinical assessment by a veterinarian is essential for the appropriate indication of this remedy. Safe for puppies six weeks and above.
- Evidence based medicine
- IR3535 1st time in India for dogs
- High safety index
- Tick Prevention
IR3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It repels insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
- Proven tick & ectoparasite repellent.
- Safe & gentle on pet’s coat.
Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve several bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
- Balances pH Level.
- Reduces Itchiness
Blend Of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil
The IRradicate range has a blend of these 3 botanical wonders which have proven to effectively repel ticks and fleas. They also have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic skin healing properties and leaves your pet’s coat shiny and fragrant.
- Repels ticks & fleas
Vitamin E supports healthy skin and coats. If you turn your dog’s shampoo around, you may notice Vitamin E on the ingredient list, to help reduce flakiness and promote a healthy, glossy coat.
- Moisturizes the coat & skin.
- Soothes dry & itchy skin.
- Healthy & Glossy Coat
How to Use
- To prevent water from entering, place a cotton ball in the dog ears; remove after bath.
- Wet dog’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a palmful of IRradicate Shampoo. Work up a good lather over the whole body, reaching the skin surface. Keep on for 10 minutes. Avoid snout, eyes and mouth areas.
- Rinse off with cool water. Comb out the coat to remove the immobilized ticks & fleas. Dry with a towel or a hairdryer.
- Mandatorily apply IRradicate Biphasic Leave-in Conditioner or IRradicate Oil Spray after the bath. Use IRradicate shampoo twice per week.