- Pet Defense against Ticks and Fleas: Captain Zack Excuse Me Fleas eliminates fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, and lice. This is an anti-microbial shampoo with herbal extracts, essential oils and plant based ingredient that will leave your pet with a rich, shiny & healthy coat.
- Paraben Free: Parabens are chemicals used in shampoo to extend the shelf life and create that lather we all think is necessary to get our dogs’ coat clean. Parabens have been linked to certain allergic reactions in dogs.
- Artificial Fragrance Free: These shampoos are paraben free, devoid of any artificial fragrances and have natural active ingredients for best sanitation possible.
- No Harmful Chemicals: This is a paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- Moisturizes and Conditions: It is one of the best moisturizing dog shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: This shampoo is a plant-based ingredients like Aloe Vera and Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Citronella and Lemongrass.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing: This Shampoo doesn’t forms excessive foam upon application & has natural ingredients unlike traditional anti-fleas shampoo. Hence poses no danger if the your pet licks the coat after having bathed with this shampoo. Also gently cleanse deep within your dog’s undercoat & cuticle.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic: Plant-Based ingredients like Aloe Vera, Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Citronella & Lemon Grass oil that have Anti-bacterial, Anti- Fungal & Antiseptic properties. This ensures that your furry friend is guarded from skin infection, itchiness and improves overall condition of the skin.
- pH Balanced: Ideal for pets
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free: Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- For best results: Do not dilute the shampoo.
Citronella is very well known as an insect repellent and is effective against mosquitoes and other harmful pests. It has antifungal properties and deters harmful disease-carrying ticks and fleas. Research has suggested that Citronella Oil can help calm barking pets, while giving your pets a citrus- like aroma.
- Natural fungicide
- Natural deodorizer
Aloe Vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains prostaglandins, which reduce inflammation, promote healing and alleviate allergic reactions. It calms the skin and relieves your pet’s discomfort.
- Soothes skin
- Heals wounds
- Anti – fungal
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Its skin healing and bacteria killing properties will leave your pet’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
- Natural tick & flea repellent
- Natural deodorizer
- Stress reducer & relaxant
Vitamin E is beneficial for your pet, in fact, it is essential as it helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps to improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
- Soothes dry and itchy skin
- Healthy and glossy coat
How to Use
- Wet pet’s coat with water. Apply shampoo over the entire coat. For best results, use without diluting.
- Gently massage shampoo into the coat into a rich creamy lather. For best results, massage & leave in the shampoo for 30 minutes.
- Pay special attention to avoid eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Simply brush comb or blow dry.