Captain Zack Bling on the Shine is made with some of nature’s finest ingredients for your peace of mind and a happy pet. This water less shampoo offers stress and mess-free way to keep your pet clean and smelling fresh between baths. Dry Shampoo – Detangles the coat, makes the fur super smooth, for hydrophobic pets, noiseless spray.
- Waterless Shampoo for Shine and Protection: Captain Zack Bling on the Shine offers a stress and mess-free way to keep your pet clean and smelling fresh, in between baths.
- Why Sulphate Free: Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin.
- Daily Use: No rinse formulation is mild enough for everyday usage.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Bling on the shine, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Lavender, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Papaya, Coconut, Oat Protein and Wheat Protein.
- Fragrance Free & Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free pet shampoos devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- pH neutralised: Ideal for Pets
- Moisturizes and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing pet shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
Chamomile extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm the skin. It also possesses anti-microbial properties and is considered a soothing herb, which means it can be used to ease your pet.
- Soothes Skin
Aloe has been shown to have antibacterial, anti fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation and promote healing. Aloe Vera is cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort.
- Soothes skin
- Anti- inflammatory
We strive to create the best Waterless Shampoo for your pets, Coconut Oil serves as one of our main ingredients. Coconut Oil protects your pet from illness and speeds healing. It also enhances your pet’s skin and coat, eventually leaving your pet’s skin incredibly soft.
- Minimizes pet odour
- Creates sleek and glossy coats
Veterinarians recommend Oatmeal baths as they have the ability to clean your pet’s skin and hair in an efficient manner without causing irritation, while also balancing the required pH levels. Our Waterless Shampoo for dogs with Oatmeal helps to solve uncontrollable scratching, which is a common problem noticed amongst pets.
- Balances pH level
- Reduces itchiness
Lavender Essential Oil is recommended to prevent skin infections and for pets who are stressed out by bath time. Its calming and healing properties make it a perfect ingredient for our pet care.
- Insect repellent
Papaya Extract has skin-conditioning and nourishing properties. The natural power of papaya leaves your pets’s skin healthy and soft.
- Conditions skin
- Nourishes skin
- For Healthy and soft coat
How to Use
- Spray directly on the fur, avoid eyes and genitals.
- Massage in lightly.
- Gently wipe to remove dirt, grime and oil. Pat dry with soft and absorbent towel.
- Simply brush, comb or blow dry. Don’t rinse.
- Safe for puppies over six weeks old. Your pet will be clean, fresh and happy.