Borneo Wild Shrimp Soil has been developed to provide soft water shrimps in particular with an environment rich in minerals that agrees with them. This substrate has a very natural appearance. It is a very practical soil with a good reputation among shrimp breeders and tank keepers.
Borneo Wild Shrimp Soil maintains a slightly acidic pH and a favorable total hardness, which makes it a very good substrate for keeping shrimps like Crystal Red, Red Cherry and all other aquarium animals that prefer soft water. The grain size of this soil facilitates a good water and oxygen circulation within the substrate and improves the development of beneficial microorganisms, which make the substrate a fully functional biological system in its own right. Its richness in natural minerals makes Borneo Wild Shrimp Soil a wonderfully suited substrate for breeding and keeping soft-water shrimps.
Shrimp Soil makes the water crystal-clear by absorbing impurities and tannin, which color the water brownish and are given off by driftwood. It reduces the concentration of ammonium, which enables the tank keeper to stock the tank with fish and invertebrates earlier and more safely.
Shrimp Soil is manufactured in a special way developed by the manufacturing company that stabilizes the soil granules to a high extent and prevents them from turning to dust for a long time.
- Bee Ball is a ceramic ball made of bamboo charcoal, which slowly releases anions and minerals
- It also serves as a nutrient-rich feed especially for baby and young shrimp
- In particular, the digestive system of shrimp is promoted by the activation of the internal bacterial flora
- It also reduces organic contaminants in the water and promotes helpful bacteria
- Apply at least one Bee Ball per 4 liters of water
- Multi-purpose culture of more than 100 types of bacterial in dormant state
- Helps to seed a new tank substrate system quickly
- Replenishes bacterial losses after a regular water change
- Purifies water by decomposing ammonia and nitrite
- Minerock is a rare natural mineral found only in Japan
- Releases mineral gradually and improves water quality
- Encourages activation and growth of bacteria in water
- Reduces stress on livestock and encourages proper moulting and breeding
- BorneoWild Minerax is a natural mineral that improves the quality of the water
- Borneo Wild Minerax reduces stress and prevents the shrimp from getting sic
- Minerax can also be used as a soil substrate
- Reduces stress as well as prevents sickness on shrimps and livestock