The Arden Grange Kitten is a grain free complete diet with fresh chicken and potato is ideal for weaning kittens up until 12 months. The calorie dense kibble provides all the nutrients growing kittens need. Chicken provides a good source of protein and is highly palatable to even the fussiest kittens.
All Arden Grange products are naturally hypoallergenic, meaning that they do not include wheat gluten, soya, beef, dairy products, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- This concentrated recipe has been formulated with carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to meet the extra requirements of growing kittens.
- A generous helping of fresh chicken is included to provide a delicious and easily digestible source of protein.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense – smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support growth
- Ethically produced – human grade chicken, no by-products, no battery farming, no GM ingredients
- May also be fed to pregnant or lactating queens
All of the Arden Grange cat food range is grain free, not containing any grains or cereals.
A great choice for cats who struggle with grain in their diet or when a grain free diet is simply preferred.All of the Arden Grange cat food range is grain free, not containing any grains or cereals.
Joint supplements; chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM are included in all Arden Grange dry food recipes to help protect, maintain and support joint mobility and longevity.
Glucosamine – provides the building blocks to synthesise new joint cartilage.
Chondroitin – can help block destructive enzymes that break down cartilage in joints and bones.
MSM – Methyl-sulphonyl-methane is a form of organic sulphur derived from pine bark, and its beneficial properties may include the relief of pain and inflammation. It is also thought that MSM may improve mental alertness and relieve stress.
All dry Arden Grange diets include prebiotics FOS and MOS to aid digestion.
Prebiotic FOS helps promote a thriving colony of the good gut bacteria and this may limit the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
Taurine is an essential nutrient for cats because they cannot manufacture it themselves, and therefore it is added to our feline range.
Taurine is especially important for healthy vision, reproduction and cardiovascular function.
Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 22%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibres 1.6%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Taurine 1250mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 3.5%.
Chicken meat meal (30%), fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
Vitamins:Vitamin A 35,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,500 IU, Vitamin E 250 IU.
Feeding Guide (Amount to feed per day)
|Age||5 weeks||10 weeks||20 weeks||30 weeks||50 weeks+|